method used by e-Commerce sites. *ActivMedia Research
Search engine optimization (SEO)
is the process of improving the visibility of a website in a search engine’s listings. The higher the listing the more traffic your website will receive.
Search Engines today drive more than 85% of the Internet traffic. Thus, if your website is not listed well on search engines for the right keywords, your competitors are making money. It is very important for a website to have an effective search engine optimization (SEO) plan in order to position the website well. We propose utilizing website page optimization, relevant inbound link building, and press releases to increase your website search engine visibility and rankings.
SEO for your websites can help you reach a highly motivated target audience (proactive audience) through natural (organic) search engine rankings. A proactive audience increases website conversion rate resulting in a positive ROI.
Benefits of our SEO Service:
- Inexpensive source of regular, relevant traffic
- Results in a higher click through rate as compared to any other program
- Gives highest ROI in the long run as compared to any other online marketing vehicles
- Generates brand awareness and recognition
- Higher natural rankings build trust among searchers
Keyword strategy is the most important part any SEO effort. Most websites unknowingly target the wrong search terms, ignoring important opportunities or taking the visitor to the wrong page. In order to optimize a website, we must first know the correct keywords.
Our Keyword Research Includes:
- Understanding your target audience
- Studying your competition
- Short-listing keywords based on keyword relevancy scores
- Identifying ranking competition for each of these keywords
- Calculating approximate link building support required per keyword
- Recommending keywords for final selection based on ROI calculation
As this is such an import component of the SEO process, you will be actively involved in the selection of the keywords. Based on your answers to a questionnaire, we research keywords your target audience is using to search. We then ask you to assign a relevancy figure to each.
We then gauge the “competitiveness” of each keyword and make our recommendations.
You have the final say regarding which keywords your website will be optimized for.